Friday, March 02, 2007

House Update


It's been awhile since I've shown a picutre of the house lately. We finally got the stone put on the wall and columns. They still need to finish the rest of the columns, and go around the garage door. The front yard is finally in the final stages. This weekend we have some friends coming over to help us clean up the back yard so we can at least start getting grass to grow back there. Anything is better than dirt at this point. Notice the large dark cloud in the picture. That cloud passes us by as usual:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking very nice. I might have to come see you and check it out for myself.

Anonymous said...

Looking very nice. I might have to come see you and check it out for myself.

Justin Hibbard said...

Wow, it looks totally different. If I were to pass it by, I am not sure I would even recognize it as the same place.

Meigan said...

Of course you are invited, dorkface! :-) Oh and you'll probably want to ask for the day after off... the eclipse won't start until 1am and ends around 4am Pacific Time.