Sunday, March 18, 2007

Full circle

Never have laundry and gardening been so closely intwined. We have been working on our backyard everyday for the last 2-3 weeks. This weekend was no exception, we were out there all day yesterday and again today. This morning I asked Nathan where the clippers were so I could trim some of the calla lilies. He wasn't sure. We searched the garage, even searched the house. Nathan was stumped. I gave up. After a hard day outside, I realized Nathan was almost out of jeans for the week, so I put a load in the washer. A few minutes later, I heard a clang, clang that didn't sound good. I went to investigate. What did I find in the washer? ... The clippers.

I wonder who left those in their pants pocket? You know how I know it wasn't me? I didn't have a single pair of jeans in that load :-)

3 comments:

Justin Hibbard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin Hibbard said...

Oh, but of course it is still your fault. According to Justin, even if the pen is in his pant's pocket, it would be my fault for not checking his pockets!

Anonymous said...

Take heed from the home both you girls grew up in. If you want it taken care of, do it yourself! Next time they can wash their own clothes!! Love the story Angi.