Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Backyard...Again



I realize that a majority of my posting is revolving around the backyard these days, but this is very exciting. Note the pictures in my previous post before the grass was planted. It was very brown, dark and depressing. Over the weekend and especially this morning, the grass has just popped up and while looking out my patio window, it really is starting to look green. There are some patches where we are hoping it is just behind due to lack of sunshine. There is also a patch that we knew would be a problem where the sprinklers don't quite reach. There are also a few patches where there isn't much growth, but that's where we always found the birds eating the seed. I cannot wait until a few weeks from now when it keeps growing and needs to be mown? mowed? Whatever the proper word is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is starting to look like the backyard of a home. I like it. M

Meigan said...

Lookin' good. :-)