Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Flannel

It has been cold here (for California, anyway.) Our house has tile and wood floor throughout, so it is always just a little chillier than you would expect. So, Nathan convinced me to try flannel sheets. I laughed at him saying flannel sheets are completely unnecessary where we live. However, I found some that were on sale and put them on our bed last night.

Now I will admit to everyone. I was wrong. Flannel sheets are necessary. I pulled back the covers to get in last night and the sheets were warm. I didn't have to stay in one spot to warm them up. When I turned in the middle of the night, I didn't have to warm my new spot. Then, this morning, I didn't want to get out of bed. I can't wait to go to bed tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flannel sheets are wonderful! You do have to beware the temptation to call in sick to work though. :)