Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day



Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow (Valentine's Day). The nice thing is we've been celebrating Valentine's Day for a few weeks now thanks to me. Let me explain...

Nathan told me at the end of January that he was excited about the gift he had gotten me for Valentine's and said it would be coming in the mail in the next week. About a week later, a package arrived from thinkgeek.com. I was curious to see what Nathan had gotten off of this geeky website. So I opened it. Inside was the shirt shown above. As soon as I saw the pink chocolate molecule, I knew it was for me. I thought, "How cute, Nathan randomly bought me a gift." So, I decided to wash it and put it on so I would be wearing it when he came home. He walks in the door, chuckles and says "I see you found your Valentine's Day gift" Oops.

No comments: