Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Small world

I have been on many planes in the last two weeks. One trip to MD was planned to visit my sister. The other trip was unplanned to attend my grandma's funeral in MN. JetBlue to MD was a positive experience. (as always) They told me I was their favorite customer and that I look good in leather. They even gave us a little kit since we were on the Redeye flight with lip balm, lotion, earplugs and an eye mask (that eye mask came in extremely handy later in my trip) My trip to MN was uneventful. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in MN. My flight from MN to Denver again uneventful. However, snow in Denver caused my flight to be delayed. I used the restroom (Denver's restrooms are nice and clean and actually smell good, by the way) I passed someone I recognized by sink. As I was walking away, I figured out it was one of the neurosurgeons from my hospital. I walk to my gate, discover my flight is delayed, and notice that one of the few chairs available was next to this neurosurgeon. So, I go over and introduce myself and we had a nice conversation while waiting for our plane. It's a small, small world.

No comments: