Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hairpins

I have just discovered (again) that I am a hypocrite.

A few days ago a friend was over and wanted to borrow some DVDs. We started talking about how sometimes people don't return things that they have borrowed. I made a comment about not understanding how someone can have something of someone else's and not know that it's not theirs. I just don't get it.

Then today...I opened a drawer in my bathroom and discovered some hair clips this same friend loaned me months ago and I still haven't returned. Hypocrite.

As a side note, we have a program on our Mac that I love called Delicious Library. When you enter in the ISBN of a DVD/Book/CD. It stores it in your "library" and then when someone wants to borrow it, you enter it into the program, assign a return date, etc. Helping to keep track of who has what. If you're interested, here's a website. http://www.delicious-monster.com/ I wonder if they have a way to keep track of hairpins loaned out to hypocritical friends?

No comments: