Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Annalía!


My sister's little girl Annalía turns one today. Here is a picture from this summer when my entire family spent a few days on a lake.

Here is Kylie catching a fish with Josiah looking on.
Here's some more that have my other sister's kids in them. Elyssa is the same age as Annalía and Abrielle is now in Kindergarten.


I really like the one with them on the dock. Too bad Kylie wasn't in that picture with Abrielle and Josiah.

Now for some exciting news. We had 2 little earthquakes this morning. There was a bigger one in the same area on August 2nd. I was in San Diego that morning and still felt it. They say Earthquakes don't happen any particular time of the year, but in my short time here in California, it seems that they always happen in Sept or Oct. When the weather is about to cool off.

2 comments:

Graffius said...

I've been checking your blog waiting on pics of the finished room. Glad to have the heads up about being 1 yrs old. WOW! It's freaking me out that Micah will turn one. It's Dec. 18th but I'm sure it will be here before we know it.

Hibbard Family said...

Ah Angi, that is so great. I am working on getting her birthday pics up. We kept losing our camera at choice moments, so I have to get the photos from Butch. She loved the books though, she loves books that feel cool!