Friday, January 06, 2006

I was wrong

The last egg of the carton was cracked open last night. I was wrong, it was only a single yolk. It was fun while it lasted. As I cracked open the first egg of the new carton this evening, I couldn't help but anticipate and hope that it would be a double yolk. The excitement over all of this wasn't as much the fact that I saw that many double yolks, but rather, the number of double yolks in one carton! I think all in all it was about 9/12 were double yolks. Crazy!

We are off to MacWorld in San Francisco in a couple of days. I'll be sure to post on some of my favorite things we see there.

In case you've been wondering, the home improvement projects have been very slow lately. I'm hoping they start picking up in the next couple weeks now that Christmas is over.

No comments: