Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Slow Progress



I haven't updated this blog in a while because I didn't know what to post about. So, I just thought I would post a couple updated pictures of the house from the outside. The patios in the back are almost finished. The one on the left just needs to be painted, the other one needs to be painted, add the roof, and ceiling fan and other minor details. The stucco around the new windows will be done some time this week and then the trim and patios will be painted this weekend. Hopefully the roof will be finished in a couple weeks. Our tile for the roof is on backorder.

Work on the kitchen continues. The doors and drawers are almost done. We just need to find the right hinge so we don't need to drill new holes in all the doors. When that's all done, I'll be sure to post a picture of it.

No comments: